IT IS NOT THE STRONGEST OF THE SPECIES THAT SURVIVE,
NOR THE MOST INTELLIGENT,
BUT THE ONE MOST RESPONSIVE TO CHANGE.
LIGHTWEIGHT MARBLE WORK PRODUCTION on www.ffpanels.com
FFPANELS is deeply specialized in the lamination of decorative materials. The company covers a 500 m2 area with infrastructures and equipment specifically designed for the production of new products covered by the exclusive FFPROCESS®
products, patented or patent pending, are stratified composite panels to be used for various types of coverings in construction industry such as exterior claddings as well as in interior outfitting both for civil and marine constructions.
technology brings together various strata, each of them having a different function in the final product, such as decorative finish, structural strength and stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and so on (marble, glass, aluminum honeycomb, poly-isocyanurate foam, various types of fibers and fabrics, etc...). The performance is the result of an endless continuous research for the most qualified primary products to be adopted, all made in EEC or in USA, as well as for the optimum conditions of the process required to achieve a top quality. In process product quality is monitored constantly through FFPROCESS®
-FPC (Factory Production Control) undergoing laboratory as well as in-house checks and tests.
• FABYCOMB® _ flat lightweight stone
• FABYCOMB®LIGHT _ translucently flat lightweight stone
• FABYACHTS® _ flat lightweight stone
• CLOUDHONROCK® _ curved lightweight stone
• SPIDERWEBHONROCK® _ anchoring systems for lightweight stone
• SHATTERPROOFSTONE® _ shatterproof stone
• LIGHTWEIGHT STONE GLASS® _ lightweight shatterproof safety panel in stone and glass
• MO.PO.FUL.GLASS® _ shatterproof safety panel in mosaic and glass
• STONE-GLASS _ shatterproof safety panel in stone and glass
• GLASS-STONE-GLASS _ shatterproof safety panel in stone and glass
• GLASS-CLOTH-GLASS _ shatterproof safety panel in cloth and glass
• GLASS-PHOTO-GLASS _ shatterproof safety panel in photo and glass